Little Rock Pet Moving
At A-Absolute Moving & Hauling, we care for your pet! Most people tend to ignore pets at the time of moving. We must not forget that moving is stressful for them, too.
Here are some useful tips:
- Start your packing a few weeks before the day of move. This saves your pet from last minute trauma that sadly happens all too often.
- Maintain their daily routine to make them feel cared for.
- Do not pack your pets’ bedding and toys much in advance.
- Pets like fish cannot survive wide temperature changes. Try not to move them. However, for a local move, you can keep them at a pet store aquarium or a friend’s house, until you assemble the aquarium at the new place.
- For cats, prepare a friendly carrier and preferably move it on your own. Do not let the movers disrupt your cat or it might run away. Place your cat in a peaceful room on the day of moving.
- Remove all accessories, food and water from your bird’s cage. In case of local moves, carry the cage with you. For long distances, prepare a carrier for the purpose.
- Take your dog to the new location before the actual move. This helps your dog get familiar with the new environment.
Remember that your pets need you most in crucial times such as these!
Little Rock Free Moving QuoteYour Free Moving Quote In Minutes!
“We Absolutely Eliminate the Stress of Moving.”
Get a free Moving estimate – NOW!